Steps you can take towards a healthier lifestyle to make a extraordinary difference
* Bring consciousness to the food you eat. Eat natural wholesome foods.
* Don't pollute your body, don't eat junk food. Get rid of any products that no longer serve your potential to be radiantly fit and healthy.
* You don't have to count calories if you make every calorie count.
* Eat slowly, chew thoroughly, digest well. Eat only to a point of fullness without feeling stuffed. Remember it takes 20 minutes for your stomach to register how full it is, so give it time.
* Shop at local farmers markets for the most nutritional ingredients.
* Don't buy or eat anything that contains partially hydrogenated oil.
* Keep away from high-fructose corn syrup. Replace regular ketchup with organic brands that are sweetened with fruit juice. Look for jams that are 100% fruit sweetened.
*Stay away from food dyes (blue 1, blue 2, citrus red 2, green 3, red 3, red 40, yellow 5, yellow 6,etc...).
* When possible, eat food that is in season and locally grown.
This way you will stay in your food budget.
*If you eat fish, make sure it's low in mercury, and wild not farmed.
I will be adding similar steps soon!!!